Friday, July 09, 2021

Heading West - Day 7 - Ely, Nevada to Lake Tahoe (July 3, 2021)

By Finny

I took a walk first thing.  My mom wanted to walk into town, but I don't like going too far from my kids when we're traveling.  Especially with those scary buffalo out front!

We snuggled a bit before having breakfast, and again while driving the final leg of our journey to Tahoe.  I like to make sure my people know how much I love them.



We stopped for lunch and it was HOT!  Over 100.  I took a short stroll around the neighborhood, and then tried to keep cool under the table.  For some reason they wouldn't let ME inside in the aircon.

On we drove...

It was pretty hot out!

Wait, I think I smell something...

THE LAKE!!!  We were all thrilled.

We finally arrived at our house in Zephyr Cove.  My people picked the house, and the whole vacation really, to suit me!  I think they just can't take being without me.  They are my COVID family and they don't like to be separated.  Ever.  Anyway, the house has great views!  Plus I have my very own bed, my own fenced in yard, and a welcome kit of dog treats.  I think I'm gonna like it here!














We all settled right in.  Mom and dad went to the grocery store and then made mussels for dinner. I didn't eat any.




Goodnight Zephyr's Cove!

No comments: