Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Heading West - Day 6 - Moab, Utah (July 1, 2021) - ATV Day

By Finny


I took my people out for an ATV ride today.  I had my kids wear helmets.  I didn't wear one, as I like to feel the wind in my ears.

We had two cars - Caden and mom rode in a different car.  

We made a quick stop for a hike to find some caves.





On we went... this part was pretty smooth.


We stopped to peer over the edge into the canyon we were driving along.  My mom wouldn't let me get to close to the edge.




The roads were getting a lot less road-like.  We traversed "slick rock", bumpy rocks, and sharp turns.  My Gigi was getting a little anxious.  I licked the tears away and she was fine.

Woot-woot!


We knew we reached our turnaround spot when we arrived at Chicken Corner.  I wanted to chase them, but they didn't move.





All in all it was a pretty fun day!

We were all a little dirty afterwards, and plenty tired!




No comments: