Friday, July 23, 2021

Day 21 - Lake Tahoe (July 17)

By Finny 

So excited that my Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Troy arrive today!  I hope they bring my cousin Riddick.

Mom and I were up first.  Here's a photo of Caden's art work he is working on.  They are anime characters.  He is pretty talented, but I think he should just draw dogs.


I took a morning nap while mom did some work.

Once everyone was up we did some house cleaning to get ready for our Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Troy.  Then my dad took us to the beach so mom could get some work done.  

We started seeing some smoke from the wildfires around the area.  I wish I would have brought my gear!  Sadly my family didn't pack it '_'
October 31, 2020






Unfortunately Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Troy's flight was cancelled.  Now they arrive tomorrow.

Mom and dad went out for a date night to the Shakespeare Festival.  Wish I could have went!  I like the sand - and cheese!





No comments: