Saturday, July 31, 2021

Day 32 - Lake Tahoe (July 28)

By Finny

Beautiful morning!  Mom and I were up early.  So early, I had to take another nap, so I crawled in bed with Gigi.


We went out for breakfast and then took a little walk along the beach.


There was a little rainstorm this afternoon.  The sky looked so pretty, I decided to take a nap - on Gigi.


My mom's friend and former student Bruce arrived this afternoon.  We headed out to hike Mt. Tallec over by Emerald Bay.






We passed some bear doo-doo on the way.  Yuck.  I'm not afraid of bears.  My kids tell me all the time how tough I am.  





It was a really beautiful hike!



I played tag with the kids.  I kept giving them a head start, but it was pretty easy.


We picked up some pinecones for Aunt Carolyn.  She liked this trail too and couldn't fit any in her luggage when she was here.

We had dinner at Aleworx.  Great music and a lot of fun dogs to play with.  I sure do like it here!

No comments: