Friday, July 09, 2021

Day 10 - Lake Tahoe (July 6, 2021)

 By Finny

Tuesday morning's sunrise was beautiful!  My mom and I took a walk around the neighborhood once it got a little more light.



Once my kids were up we headed to the Dorado Farmer's Market.  Unfortunately they had a sign up that said dogs were not allowed.  Humph!

My people bought some flowers, lavender, homemade lemon/ricotta ravioli, and meatballs.  They also bought some peaches that they said were the best peaches they had ever eaten.  I don't like peaches.

Everyone pitched in and they made a big lunch when they got home.




I took a nap.

We went to the Zephyr Cove Beach in the evening.  Those are my kids out there on the rocks.  I played in the sand with some new friends.

And snuggled my mom.

Goodnight Tahoe!

No comments: