Saturday, July 24, 2021

Day 25 - Lake Tahoe (July 21)

By Finny

Mom and I went for a walk first thing.  We both liked this motorcycle that was just up the street from us.  I think I would look great on it!

My Aunt Carolyn really likes to snuggle.  I kept her company for the entire drive :)

First stop was Gott's!  We had a phenomenal lunch!



We stopped and bought some flowers for our friends.  They smelled great!

We headed to the amazing Mending Wall winery for a tasting and a tour of the winery.  Rigg's mom helps make the wine there. We had so much fun running among the wine barrels!


This is Rigg's back half




We finished up our tasting (especially Aunt Carolyn :)


We then went to my mom's friends house for dinner.  They had a beautiful home with amazing gardens and even a fountain / water bowl for me - or  at least I thought it was for me.  My kids spent all night in the pool.  Everyone had a great time!

My kids made some pizzas that they shared with me.  Yum!



My drinking bowl

No comments: