Monday, July 05, 2021

Heading West - Day 4 - from Denver, Colorado to Moab, Utah (June 29, 2021)

By Finnegan

 I took my family on a stroll around Bub and Stephanie's beautiful neighborhood.  There were a lot of great smells here!


I take turns sitting on the floor and on people's laps.  I even let Lily share a pillow with me for a bit on our way to Vail.

I liked walking around Vail.  A lot of dogs!  My people drank honey, lavender lattes.  Lily declared she will spend her winters here when she's older.  I think I will go with her.

Nothing like the sound of a rushing stream while cuddling someone you love!






After Vail we headed on to Palisade, Colorado.  My mom and dad's friend Bub said it was a must see for the peaches.  We sat outside at a little brewery.  Lily and I shared a salad.  I had the ham, she had the other stuff.  Next we drove through the peach orchards with the windows down to a pie bakery.




The pie was good.  I preferred the peach ice cream.


On we drove to Moab...


I enjoyed some "dog-casts" along the way.

It was beautiful to watch the storms role in, but it was HOT!

My kids did a little reading in the lobby, followed by some swimming in the 100-degree weather.  I kept the perimeter secure and my people safe.





No comments: