Thursday, July 29, 2021

Day 29 - Lake Tahoe (July 25)

By Finny,

We had a lazy morning today.  It was a bit chilly, so I took advantage of the snuggly blankets - and my snuggly kids!





It was still a bit smoky this morning...

Those of us with opposable thumbs did a painting class taught by flowers.  I thought they should have painted squirrels, but no one ever listens to me.  Or do I never talk?  I don't remember.

We made pasta from the farmers market.  Looked good!  But they didn't share.  No worries.  I still had some of my "spa" bone buried in the yard.


We then headed out for a hike over by Emerald Bay.  This was the highlight of my day!  When we got to the lake I did some puppy zooms, off leash!  And then I walked most of the way back without my leash.  Who's da man, er pup?  Me.  Finn.












Keep up slow pokes...


We put our windows down and turned the system up and drove over to the Heavenly Gondola.  We grabbed a pizza and some ice cream.  Another good day!

No comments: