Sunday, July 11, 2021

Day 14 - Lake Tahoe (July 10)

 By Finny

I started my day as I do most days, getting tummy rubs and snuggles from my humans.

We decided to hike first thing this morning so it wouldn't be too hot for me.  We stopped at our favorite coffee shop beforehand for some smoothies and scones.  My favorite part is the whip cream.

It was a great hike!  Gia likes climbing up the boulders.  I prefer to sniff them.




After the hike we stopped at a bike shop.  I love that I am the MVP of every store we enter.  I even met a friend named Oscar in the store.  He was also a Goldendoodle but with long reddish hippy hair.  We wrestled a bit, but he had a good 20-pounds on me so it was a bit hard.  I still won of course.

We then went to lunch at a brewery that had picnic tables in the shade, live music, and a wall of beers on tap.  My mom and dad seemed really happy!

The pizzas were really good.  I ate my weight in pizza crust.  I LOVE carbs!


After a little game playing we went to a store for dogs.  These treats looked good - and familiar.  Just missing the letter 'p' at the start.


I broke down and bought a doggie backpack so that I can bike with my humans.  You will not catch me dead in this in Indiana, but no one really knows me here, so I'll humor them.  Pics to follow later.

Once home, we had a big Monopoly tournament.  Dad and Gia formed an alliance and dad ended up winning, so there was a lot of commotion and accusations around fairness.  It wasn't fair.  I agree with mom, Lily and Caden.

We ate our leftovers from lunch on the porch.  Gia made homemade cocktails with raspberries and fizzy water.  Ahhh.... Life is good!

No comments: