Saturday, July 17, 2021

Day 18 - Lake Tahoe (July 14)

By Finny

I had a bellyache last night.  My mom had to carry me up to bed!  I think I had too much steak '_'  First thing in the morning I headed out and snuck under the fence to go potty in the yard.  Oye!



We headed out to Spooner Lake for a picnic and a hike.  There were many begging chipmunks, but my family wouldn't let me play with any of them.

After lunch I put on one my famous "Shark Shows" where I do amazing leaps for strings of cheese.  I do them at least once a day.  I think I am really getting good!



The hike around the lake was nice.  It was a little hot, so I stopped off for a quick dip.



After our hike we decided to head to AleWorx, one of our favorite restaurants here.




After dinner, we moved to the rocking chairs and enjoyed some live music and dessert.  I helped with the whip cream.



We relaxed on the porch and did some reading once we got home.

No comments: