Saturday, July 31, 2021

Day 34 - Lake Tahoe (July 30)

By Finny

Today is our last full day in Tahoe.  Bruce left this morning.  I miss him already!  I took my kids to breakfast and then dropped them off with my mom to ride the Heavenly Gondola.  They don't allow dogs!  Who ever heard or such a thing?!?  Apparently its over a 2-mile ride!



Risk of storms today so they went right to the gravity coaster.  They were first in line!








They rode the gondola around the mountain and took some great photos.  I wish I could have gone!







We all met for lunch at California Burger and one of my mom's former students and friends Alice and her friend met us.

After lunch we did some packing up and then went to the beach.  I didn't have any friends at the beach tonight, but I had a great time playing fetch!




A storm started rolling in over our house across the bay so we headed home.  I'm going to miss this beach!

Goodnight Tahoe!

No comments: