Friday, July 09, 2021

Day 9 - Lake Tahoe (July 5, 2021)

 By Finny

My mom and dad went biking first thing and I stayed home with my kids.  We took a walk, had breakfast, and hung out.  From what I heard, the ride they did was pretty hard and very beautiful!  








Then mom, Lily and Caden went to some shops and left me home.  I waited patiently.

They brought me a home a bone, which I hid in my yard, and a dog backpack so that I could bike with them.  Thankfully it was a little too small, so we returned it.

This is one of the most coveted spots in the house.  Those are Caden's feet.

We headed out to Nevada Beach.  My kids did a little painting and swimming.  I made friends and wrestled in the sand.  It was a good night!


Why does the sand always stick to my nose?!?  Does anyone else have this problem???


No comments: