Thursday, July 29, 2021

Day 28 - Lake Tahoe (July 24)

By Finny 

We woke up missing Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Troy!  I had an appointment at the "spa", so my family dropped me off, and then apparently went to breakfast and a bike ride!  Hmph.  





Finally, they picked me up!  I'm not gonna lie.  I was a little mad that I missed out on the biking fun.  They bought me a bone to make up for it.  It kinda worked.


The scarf was a bit much and my hair was BIG!  I was mad.  What is this, the 90's?!?



We headed to the beach afterwards.  I couldn't wait to get in the water and get the "spa" smell after me and de-puff my hair!

Mom and kids swam to the rocks while I perfected my game of fetch.  Who's swimming over their head to get the ball?  Oh yeah, that'd be me.  Boom.




We had a little picnic and did some reading too.  Pretty chill.


No comments: