Saturday, July 24, 2021

Day 24 - Lake Tahoe (July 20)

 By Finny

We headed out early for the Kingsbury Trail Head.  The air was clear and smelled great!  Dad and Uncle Troy were going biking.  Me, mom, and Aunt Carolyn went for a hike.




One of the many nice things about having my Aunt Carolyn here is sitting on her lap in the car :)  I'm sure she feels the same way.

We went to the farmer's market and then packed up for a day on the boat.  Perfect day for it!

First stop was Emerald's Bay...




The water was so shallow I was able to run with (or after) the ducks.












It was a little stressful with my kids outside of the boat.  Lake Tahoe is the second deepest lake in the United States!


I got sleepy after a bit...

So did my dad!



Some people say we look alike.  I think it's time for Caden to get a haircut - and to not look so serious!

We got back to land around 6 and then went to Aleworx for dinner.  We all slept good!

No comments: