Saturday, May 20, 2023

Tuscany - June 3

Today was our last full day in Italy, so we began as we did all days while in Italy - with a croissant and a capuccino!  We had locked in our favorite purveyor and our favorite croissant :)


Cheers!




Afterwards we strolled around the town a bit.



Once back, I had a little work to do in preparation for the upcoming trip to Uganda.  The kids enjoyed their last pool day.  I love this photo of Gia on the other side of the class, taunting me while I am at the desk inside.  You can see the reflection of the phone and my hands on her chest.  Very artistic - like I am seeing or reflecting her soul. :)

Another beautiful sunset.  Italy is definitely telling us goodbye.


We took our gelato as takeout so we maximize our time at our beautiful house, and spend some time frolicking in the yard.






Buona notte!  Goodnight!

No comments: