Saturday, May 20, 2023

London - Day 9 - Aug 5

 Last full day.  Headed to my  "office" @ Soho House.

Love this store and their signage :)

Ahhh....all this while hearing about women launching their startup and models being scrutinized after interviews.  All in a days work!

The front door of my unmarked office.  Shhhhh...

Pre-theater dinner.  This one had me Googling about pees.  I don't remember what I learned, but I do remember it was the largest serving of pees I have seen before and since!


History abounds everywhere you look!  This house had a plaque for a famous person whose name I forget, but who was an experimenter with psychedelic's back in the day.  And I thought Steve Jobs was the trailblazer!


Desert.  Strawberries, shortcake, whip cream and basil.  Dang!


Dear Evan Hanson.  LOVED IT!

No comments: