Saturday, May 20, 2023

London - Day 6 - Aug 2

 

Quite day today!  Running - I don't remember how long at this point - but guessing 8 or so since I am carrying water.  


The view of the flat from the door.


Stunning parks!

I realized I could join Soho House as a friend.  Now my mission is to get to as many of them as possible and soak in the environment for the day.  The one - Soho House 76 Dean Street - ended up being my favorite.

As I was taking a photo of this façade, to commemorate heading to see Les Mis that evening.  It has been running continuously in London for 30 years!  Funny that while taking this photo a man stopped me and asked if he could take my photo.  He had a fancy camera and said he was an artist working on a book about the faces you see in London.  Hope I never come across the title '_' - I imagine it would say something along the lines of, "The young and old delight in the city of London.."


Post-Show.  Incredible.

No comments: