Saturday, May 20, 2023

London - Day 2 - July 29

 I started the day with an 8-mile training run.  Needing to tick off miles ALWAYS leads to beautiful discoveries of places I look forward to taking the family to :)






We met the Buser's and Kane's for a "Free Walking Tour".  Super cool and informative!  I'm hooked!












Cool feature of my new Google phone is I can erase people from photos...


After the tour we hopped onto one of the double-decker buses to get back to our hotel...hopping off briefly for a sushi run, which we enjoyed atop the bus.



Later that evening we met at Regent's Park to enjoy an outdoor picnic in the Queen Mary's Rose Gardens before going to the outdoor musical of 101 Dalmations.  It was such a fun night!



We picked up some baklava on our way home to study how well Londoners do Greek food.  There were no crumbs...and a lot of smiles!

No comments: