Sunday, June 04, 2023

Rome, Italy - Day 2, May 29

 I woke up early and went for a run (photos are in reverse order).  Initially Lily was going to fly out later, so we rented a flat for 4.  When plans changed, we had to make due with another "Gigi Nest" :)  I went to a pop-up IKEA Home and bought some bedding and we pushed a couple of chairs together for G.  After taking pics of my sleeping babes, I went for a run.  Per usual, the Spanish Steps did not disappoint.  Another siting of filming a movie (saw this last time I was here) and a model getting photographed too!  So appreciate cities when everyone is asleep and the streets are empty.  

Kids joined us at Global Gateway for first class of the week, followed by watching the ND LAX "Natty" at an Irish Pub, that was a blast, followed by Gelato at Giolitti.  A pretty good day in Rome!


Most of the athletes traveling with me (basketball, volleyball, football and hockey)








Lily and I went out for coffee and croissants in the morning.



















No comments: