Friday, December 30, 2022

Milan - Day 9 & 10 - May 23-24

 While I went to teach, the kids set out to explore Milan on their own.  Love that they know the city well enough!



My jasmine - smells so heavenly!


I was too tired after gelato, but Corey hung out with Martina and Dennis along the water.



The next morning we spent some time at Viale Papiniano - which is close to where Lily and I stayed last year.  The fruits and vegetables are so vibrant.





I peeled off to teach.  Everyone else walked on, and visited the street where we stayed a few years ago.  Love the then and now photo of Caden!

And here's my view... workshops with Avanade today.

Mood lifted when I passed a puppy pen on my way home :)

We went to "all-you-can-eat-sushi" that night with the ND students.  We had to see for ourselves how much the athletes can eat.  WOW!  This is why the last place they went to would not have us back. 




The Angst kids held their own too!

Bidding farewell to Martina.

And the subway home...

No comments: