Friday, December 30, 2022

Milan - Day 2 - May 15 - 16

 

So beautiful watching the sun come up.  Caden was fast asleep when I headed out for a run.



This has happened to me too many times where there is a cool race happening right outside my door.  Reminder to self - check for races next time!!!

Homeless in Milan.  I think he could make some extra cash renting out this bed with a view just steps from a bakery on Airbnb!

Caden and I headed out for breakfast...and bubble tea.  Great to see how helpful his Latin is with deciphering the Italian menu.  Afterwards we checked out some of the Sunday markets.




The necklace I purchased from a art fair.

We met the ND students, or at least most of them - a few had flight issues - for pizza at DaZero.  There are some BIG athletes in the mix :)

After dinner we went for Gelato and a stroll around the Duomo.  Very cool to see it through the student's eyes as they experience it for the first time.





Galleria Mall

Sforza Castle

Caden and I walked the students home and went to bed.  First day of class tomorrow!

No comments: