Friday, August 06, 2021

Day 38 - Idaho to Wyoming (Aug 3)

By Finny

Mom and I took a walk early this morning.  It was still pretty wet from the the rain the day before.  The misty mountains were so pretty!






Once I got my kids up we headed out for a hike.  Lily practiced driving up the road.  We stopped for a quick photo of a newt crossing the road.










Caden found a butterfly on the hike that really seemed to like him.


He hiked with Caden for a long time until we were able to find a nice dry flower in the sunshine.




After some photo posing and a quick drink, we headed back to the lodge to check out.

I LOVE goat watching!

We drove on from Idaho through Yellowstone on to Cody, Wyoming for our next adventure...




Our next stop was staying in a geodome surrounded by teepees.

Home sweet home 


I made a new friend named Ricky.  We had a blast running around the farm together.  His dad's name was Micky and he was an Indian.  It was so fun!

This is the bathroom my family had to use.


At night it got really dark, but it was cool to watch the stars from the dome.


No comments: