Friday, August 06, 2021

Day 36 - Idaho (Aug 1)

 By Finny

We visited Shoshone Falls first thing and took a little hike.  It was pretty hot, so we didn't stick around too long!



I love open country side and feeling the wind through my fur. #FinnyRoadtrip.

We arrived in Victor, Idaho a little before our place as ready so we stopped in town a placed with smoked meats - one of my favorite food groups.  We sat outside, thanks to a nice outdoorsy guy named Wes that gave up his table for us.  We paid for his beer as a thank you and ended up talking with him for a while.  He is a paraglider instructor in Jackson Hole and offered to give us a friends and family discount.  Humans only.  Hmph.


When we arrived at Moose Creek Lodge a few miles from Victor, I couldn't believe my luck!  There was a big lawn, dogs, and a stream.  It was AWESOME!  I checked out the stream first and found a few burrs too!



This is my buddy Penny.  She works really hard taking care of sheep when she is not playing with me.  Molly helps out with running the lodge.




My family really liked the cabin, although it didn't go too well with my muddy paws '_'



Our cabin was right behind the main lodge that had a bar, game room, and big seating area with a huge fireplace.  I made a lot of people friends here too!

The front porch was a great place to hand out.  There were a lot of hummingbirds to watch!


My mom and dad went biking and stayed back to hike with the kids.

Later we had the dinner they offered at the lodge and listened to the live music.  It was a pretty magical evening.  I ran around with my friends.







Out lodge came with a complimentary s'more kit... look at that posture!











I really like it here!  I gave Penny a goodnight kiss and told her I'd see her tomorrow!

No comments: