Wednesday, January 04, 2023

Milan - Day 12 - May 26

Lily and I headed off for a mother-daughter date to our favorite patticerea from last year.  It did not disappoint :)




While I was teaching, the kids got their hair cut at the salon just below our building




I took my students to Frog today.  I met with a few beforehand.  I love getting to know the Italian students and exposing them to new career paths.  The first pic is of me figuring out the above ground train system for my first time :)  Go me!



After class today, I met Francesca for drinks at this cool little spot, just a few blocks from our place, that looked like a an old fenced in building from the street view and then opened to a labyrinth of cool bars on the other side.



We then met up with the family and Massimo, Chiara and Matilda for dinner.




And of course, gelato afterwards...

No comments: