Thursday, October 20, 2022

Kenya - January 4

 

The morning began with animal sightings in our backyard.  So awesome!  Making the game drives a little less exciting!



Some of the guys came right up to the fence.



Good morning Africa!


Sadly I wasn't feeling well this morning so back to bed I went while Corey and the kids headed out on safari.  Thankfully my view was good!











Looks like Finny on the savannah!

















My special soup the chef made to help me feel better.  It was fantastic!  All kinds of fresh veggies chopped up in a broth.

Lunch for everyone else...







Headed out for a massage and had a chance to interact with the monkey guests.


Talking to the elephants


More game drive pics









After staying in bed for the morning and my yummy soup, I was back in the saddle, mostly.




















Night animal spotting from the yard...




No comments: