Sunday, December 28, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

When we left for church it was quite warm. So much so I did not even have on a coat, just a blazer. As we headed to the tree farm, the weather got much chillier! We spent a good 20 minutes in front of the fire drinking cocoa before venturing out to cut down our tree. It was so cold! I had Caden in the Bjorn with a blanket wrapped around him and carried Lily on my hip. She kept saying, "Mommy we need to go inside". So after selecting our tree the kids and I ran for cover and left poor Corey to cut down the tree and drag it back himself '_'

This is the road we were traveling on with the tree strapped on. I forgot to take pictures of the process.

And here is the tree decorated in all of its glory in our home : )


[November 30, 2008]

No comments: