Monday, June 24, 2024

Cascais - Day 17, June 20

 Beautiful run this morning! Found a local runner to follow, at a distance, that showed be a new route along the water.


After the run, Corey and I grabbed a coffee before he headed off to the conference. Then Gia and I went to breakfast and shared avocado toast and a pistachio macron, then lingered over coffee reading. Really great morning :)



I stayed at the house, working on the blog and reading while the kids set off to the park to draw.

The kids afternoon:








My view:





The baby seagull that the parents vocally protect when we head to the rooftop.

The kids and I met out at a noodle bar lunch. A few of us bibimbap. Yum!

After a little downtime at home we headed to the beach to bump the volleyball around and to enjoy the sunset before strolling home and watching a movie.



No comments: