Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Algarve - Day 10, June 13

I was up early this morning. There are full blackout blinds in all of the rooms and we only had the partial ones on. So my body thought the street lamp was the sun. But I did eventually enjoy a beautiful sunrise. There are speakers in the ceiling so I connected a classical station and had a peaceful morning wrapping up some work so that I can take next week off.

This is looking down at the patio off of the master suite.


Once everyone was up we walked 2-minutes to the grocery store to stock up the house for the week. We came across these candy bar milks, so decided these would be perfect for the international candy sampling.

We had a coffee and Paste de Nada at the coffee shop at the grocery, and then ventured off to the beach. The kids are very committed to getting a tan '_'






Once back, we opened some wine and prepared lunch. Charcuterie, fruit platter, and a sardine sampling.


Then - the candy-milk challenge. There is a video available, but suffice it to say, no one finished.




After dinner I took a walk the other direction to explore a bit. The coast was still gorgeous!

No comments: